[Eosc-life-wp9] ESOC-Life WP9: draft agenda for this Friday- reminder to fill-in survey and look at action items in minutes

Rebecca Ludwig | EATRIS rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu
Tue Jun 16 14:16:29 BST 2020

Dear WP9 members,

A reminder about our WP9 TC this Friday. In case you are not available, please move your name to the apologies in the draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ej6TaU44gkvrJZaH4kzX-dcB6eTrkQklFgU_AEPiBgQ/edit>.

We will continue to plan the exchange of experience workshop on remote training. In case you have not done yet, please fill in the short survey<https://www.cognitoforms.com/EATRISERIC/EOSCLifeDiscussionBrainstormTrainingOnline> on topics you would like to explore and enter your availability in the doodle<https://doodle.com/poll/ftktq9x8izahfqte>.

The draft minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CMTPYKIM5QJQosJNeMbvP0VrlLhP5aFpwUJS8tlELg/edit> with action items in bold are available as always on google drive.

Kind regards and talk to you on Friday,
Rebecca