[Eosc-life-wp9] WP9 meeting 26.03. shortened

Rebecca Ludwig | EATRIS rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu
Thu Mar 25 07:00:01 GMT 2021

Dear WP9 members,

To allow you to take a break before joining the EOSC-Life AGM on Friday, we plan to keep this meeting to 30 minutes. You can find a draft agenda here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lXP8uUfij3_Yx4lHopaOmhts7BBGs52to17QrtnI00k/edit>. Please add items you would like to address to the AOB. If you like you can have a peek at the WP9 presentation<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lLfo_Uw2eXadAkos9xbClmKE1ylDQnUcvjYm1yF5PLg/edit#slide=id.gc95089a5b4_0_0> we prepared for the AGM.

Kind regards and see you soon,
Vera & Rebecca

Rebecca Ludwig
Training Manager
EATRIS | European infrastructure for translational medicine
rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu|+49<mailto:rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu|+49> (0)162 5234 355 | De Boelelaan 1118, 1081 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands |
www.eatris.eu<https://eatris.eu/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/EatrisEric>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eatris-eric/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/EATRIS.ERIC>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9PT9fN7M1qyTfPXFXlZGw>
office hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 13:00; Friday 14:00 - 16:00

*** The content of this email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.