[Eosc-life-wp9] Facilitators needed for EOSC-Life AGM World cafe session

Vera Matser matser at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 13:39:23 GMT 2022

Dear all,

As you are probably aware, we are running a world café session on day 1 of
the AGM (22nd March 9:15 – 10:45 CET).

The session will run face-to-face as well as virtual but the groups will not
be mixed.

We need a high number of facilitators for this session – the aim is to have
two facilitators per group so you can share facilitation and note taking. We
are expecting around 150 people in total at the AGM.

Could I ask as many of you as possible to volunteer as facilitator and add
you name to the signup sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jYakrVbOc42C5wwWXemXqF1VMckFrDp25dC
mBJDE3c0>  (thank you to those who already volunteered during the WP10 TC,
your names have been added).

A few notes around what we expect from you as facilitator:

1.	The session instructions will be given by the session leads (Caitlin
for dissemination and Gary/Jonathan for sustainability)
2.	Sessions activities and reporting back templates will be provided
3.	Your role as facilitator will be to keep the group on track, make
sure notes are taken and that you stick to the session timing.

a.	You will be able to contribute to the session content even if you
are a facilitator

4.	We will have facilitator briefing sessions at the following times

a.	Thu 17th March 12:00 CET
b.	Fri 18th March 11:00 CET -> this session will be recorded and shared
afterwards
c.	Informal briefing opportunity either late afternoon Mon 21st or Tue
morning before the start of the AGM

Zoom link for the facilitator briefing sessions:

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85071073896?pwd%3DRT
NISE5JeWVTVVh6R0c4KzMwYzVkQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1647257027154887&usg
=AOvVaw2YsHOvMdDP_Hr8VtWgZVmc>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85071073896?pwd=RTNISE5JeWVTVVh6R0c4KzMwYzVkQT09

Meeting ID: 850 7107 3896
Passcode: 142022

Kind regards

Vera

--
Vera Matser PhD, MBA
Scientific Project Management Coordinator, Training
e-mail:  <mailto:matser at ebi.ac.uk> matser at ebi.ac.uk
Twitter: @VeraMatser
Pronouns: her/she

Need to talk to me? Make an appointment -  <http://calendly.com/matser>