[Eosc-life-wp9] Facilitator briefing for EOSC-Life AGM World cafe session: today at 12:00 CET, Friday 11: 00CET

Rebecca Ludwig - EATRIS rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu
Thu Mar 17 06:47:25 GMT 2022

Dear all,

Thanks a lot to those of you that already volunteered to facilitate a world café session. If you haven’t done so but are available, it would be great if you could support us as facilitator (In that case, please add you name to the signup sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jYakrVbOc42C5wwWXemXqF1VMckFrDp25dCmBJDE3c0>).

I would like to use this opportunity to remind you that can join one of the facilitator briefing sessions. During the briefing we will guide you through the world café set-up, your role as facilitator and answer your questions. The briefings take place

     *   Thu 17th March 12:00 CET
     *   Fri 18th March 11:00 CET -> this session will be recorded and shared afterwards
     *   Informal briefing opportunity either late afternoon Mon 21st or Tue morning before the start of the AGM

Zoom link for the facilitator briefing sessions:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85071073896?pwd=RTNISE5JeWVTVVh6R0c4KzMwYzVkQT09<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85071073896?pwd%3DRTNISE5JeWVTVVh6R0c4KzMwYzVkQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1647257027154887&usg=AOvVaw2YsHOvMdDP_Hr8VtWgZVmc>

Meeting ID: 850 7107 3896
Passcode: 142022

See you soon,
Rebecca

Rebecca Ludwig
Head of Training
EATRIS | European infrastructure for translational medicine
rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu|+49 (0)162 5234 355 | De Boelelaan 1118, 1081 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands |
www.eatris.eu<https://eatris.eu/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/EatrisEric>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eatris-eric/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/EATRIS.ERIC>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9PT9fN7M1qyTfPXFXlZGw>