[Eosc-life-wp9] EOSC-Life WP9 TC Friday 25th March - contribution to period report/no TC

Rebecca Ludwig - EATRIS rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu
Wed Mar 23 18:27:46 GMT 2022

Dear WP9 members,

I hope you enjoyed the EOSC-Life AGM. Again a big thank you from Vera and myself for the great facilitation at the world café. It really worked out nicely and collected interesting input!

As Niklas reminded us so kindly at today’s wrap-up, we need to finalise the periodic report. We therefore decided to not have a WP9 TC on Friday in order to give you (and us) time to contribute to the report. We will tag you in the WP9 report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rtuSz20h60g45C8xGP5NH1PmpHAOeuz2HE0Cpnaz2yk/edit> to highlight where we will require your contribution.

For the next WP9 TC we plan a.a. to analyze which aspects of the hybrid set-up worked well and which didn’t. Feel free to already now add your observations to the dedicated section at the end of the agenda document.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QDu63n6VKz_GeKDrCr94_xYYhvwvusluM-BcWJckTvk/edit>

Kind regards,
Rebecca & Vera

Rebecca Ludwig
Head of Training
EATRIS | European infrastructure for translational medicine
rebeccaludwig at eatris.eu|+49 (0)162 5234 355 | De Boelelaan 1118, 1081 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands |
www.eatris.eu<https://eatris.eu/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/EatrisEric>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eatris-eric/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/EATRIS.ERIC>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9PT9fN7M1qyTfPXFXlZGw>
office hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 13:00; Friday 14:00 - 16:00

*** The content of this email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.